Friday, July 07, 2006

NOTES2OUTLOOK

Lotus Notes® email is really difficult to extract and backup as there is no export function in it. So I am extracting all my Lotus Notes® email to Microsoft Outlook® as I have a copies of Microsoft Outlook® License from the purchase of my pocket pcs and Microsoft Outlook® allows exporting the email to various formats. Found this tool which offers 15 trial, it works as advertised but with quite a number of bugs as it crashed a few times before I finally got it to extract my mails properly. So if you wish for a short term solution to extract emails from Lotus Notes® to Microsoft Outlook®.
NOTES2OUTLOOK provides the ability to migrate Lotus Notes® email from .nsf files to Outlook® PST files. This is a client-based tool. System requirements are: installed Lotus Notes and Outlook clients. NOTES2OUTOOK requires both to operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment